“Through effort and encouragement to excellence”
At Penkridge Middle School we aim to provide opportunities for all children to learn and achieve their best.
- Promote an enjoyment in, and commitment to, learning.
- Develop the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Encourage every child to develop their potential.
- Teach the National Curriculum and provide extra opportunities for extending the learning experience.
- Maintain a high quality and well-resourced learning environment.
- Provide the unique educational opportunities for which Middle Schools were established.
The Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all children and their knowledge of British Values is important to us.
We aim to
- Enable every child to feel a valued member of the school.
- Ensure equality of treatment in all areas.
- Create a happy, well-ordered and stimulating environment.
- Encourage children to be caring, tolerant, responsible and healthy.
- Work in partnership with parents and the wider community in order to achieve these aims.