Before & After School
Our brilliant before and after school club is open to all Penkridge Middle School students from 7.30am through to 6.00pm offering excellent provision for working parents.
Our trained play leaders, Charlotte and Kelly, run a series of engaging and age-appropriate activities that both parents and children love. We also provide breakfast, snacks and light suppers.
Session times and costs
- Morning Short Session: 8.00am – 8.30am including breakfast, £1.75
- Morning Full Session: 7.30am – 8.30am including breakfast, £3.50
- Afternoon Short Session: 3.30pm – 4.30pm including a drink and biscuit, £4.00
- Afternoon Full Session: 3.30pm – 6.00pm including a drink and biscuit and light meal, £7.50
If you want to know more about #SORTED, ask at the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments must be made in advance via ParentPay or Childcare Voucher schemes.
INSET day – Friday 15 February 2019
February half-term – Monday 18 – Tuesday 19 February 2019
- Download the Sorted February 2019 Planning
Easter, Summer and October dates coming soon…